BOOKS & MEDIA
Giving you the knowledge to succeed!
Minding Church Business
MINDING CHURCH BUSINESS, is the ideal handbook for church officers; trustees, stewards, deacons, and pastors, who are concerned about changes affecting their church financially, operationally, and spiritually, and how to handle them. It will:
- Help them understand the legal responsibilities and liabilities facing trustees and church officers. Assist them in the performance of their duties and responsibilities as trustees and officers.
- Guide them in the hiring and evaluation of church employees.
- Help them safeguard and protect church finances.
- Guide them in complying with federal tax withholding and reporting requirements.
- Assist them in evaluating and purchasing insurance for the church.
- Help them better manage the church s physical facilities and assets.
It can be used as a text for officers training and can also serve as a handy reference and resource guide.
To Order: Contact us
Call about our other titles.
Derrick T. Dortch, President of The Diversa Group has contributed as a Columnist and Career Expert for The Washington Post.
FED ACCESS with Derrick T. Dortch on Federal News Radio 1500 AM (WFED): Every Friday at 12 Noon on Federal News Radio 1500 AM Derrick T. Dortch, President of The Diversa Group talks to government leaders, reporters covering the federal government, federal contract companies, and other government experts about a wide range of interesting and important government topics.
Derrick T. Dortch provide you unique access into the world of the Federal government.
If you are interested in advertising or becoming a sponsor on Fed Access please contact us.